Welcome to the first tag post of 2021.
I’ve never seen this one before, so thank you to the poet hiddengirl75 at Wandering with me for tagging me in this. She does different kinds of poetry for all sorts of occasions, so you can be sure that you’ll find something up your alley.
- Link back to the creator, which is Random Thoughts of My Fandoms.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
1. Have you ever done anything because you were scared you’d be missing out? (FOMO)
Not that I can remember.
2. Do you often do things just because your friends or someone close to you is doing it?
I would definitely try it if I’m interested. I always like to try things once. But if I didn’t like it, then I probably won’t try it again.
3. Have you ever felt uneasy about giving your opinion simply because it would be unpopular?
When I was younger, yes. I remember lying to friends or just avoiding the question, or getting involved in the conversation.
4. Do you ever find yourself running away from popular things because you don’t want to be labelled as “basic?”
Usually, I would look into it first. If it looks like something that I would be interested in, I would probably dig further on whatever it is. If not, then I just move on.
5. (Random question) What’s your dream job?
- Dynamite – BTS
- Closer – The Chainsmokers
- Sorry Sorry – Super Junior
- Don’t Wanna Cry – SEVENTEEN
- Lovesick Girls – Blackpink
- What kind of blogging pressures have you come across?
- How do you deal with peer pressure?
- When has peer pressure ever had a positive effect on you?
- What advice would you give to others dealing with peer pressure?
- (Random question) What fictional world or what kind of fictional world would you like to live in?
LitaKino @ LitaKinoAnimeCorner
Ethan_07 @ Anime As A Cup of Tea
SaRitzy @ SARITZY
moyatori @ The Moyatorium
emikothewriter @ Ramblings N’ Scribbles
Rise @ Phoenix Talks Pop Culture
Mallow @ Secluded Observation
sushiiiwithsoysauce @ sushiiiwithsoysauce
coffeecaramello @ coffeecaramello
Irina @ I drink and watch anime
No pressure or anything.