Shout-out to Megan at A Geeky Gal for tagging me in the Kore Wa Watashi Award. ≧◠‿◠≦✌ Megan is a jack-of-all-trades; she writes about games, fashion, anime, and more. You’ll definitely find something you’ll like on her blog. So, go check it out!
Also, a shout-out to Pinkie for creating this tag too. I’ve seen many tags going around the blogging community created by her, and they’re all super creative.
I haven’t watched a new anime in so long that you’ll most likely see the old school classics below.
- The Purpose of this tag is very simple! Describe yourself through anime! To do this you will answer all of the questions below!
- After this is done you will tag 6 people to pass the tag onto! If you’re tagged for a second time you only have to tag 3 in your next post and 1 on your third attempt and should you so choose beyond. Tell us why you nominated these people!
- People who ask to be tagged should be added to your tag list with a link to their blog!
- Tell something nice about them as well.
- Remember to have fun with the tag and be proud of who you are, you are an amazing person and the fact that so many anime and anime characters share traits with you shows you are pretty breathtaking!
Describe a hobby or passion you have through an anime series! For example Shokugeki no Soma if you like cooking or Initial D if you like cars.
No, I don’t have a hobby or passion for murdering people. But I do enjoy writing. And this is the first anime that popped into my head. I mean, Light can get pretty creative for writing death scenarios.
Simplify yourself to an Anime Archetype (Tsundere, Dojiko, Shota, Shounen-Protagonist etc) don’t overthink what an archetype is, go with your gut. Name a character that is also that Archetype.
Kuudere. A kuudere is often indifferent, reserved, quiet, and anti-social. Most of the time, I have no problem being alone. I also prefer to spend time by myself rather than with others. Mori from Ouran High School Host Club was the first that came to mind for this archetype.
Describe your looks through comparing it with anime characters, you can decide how many!
Like Haruhi, I have short, brown-ish hair and brown eyes. I’m also pretty short.
Describe your romantic bias and or sexuality through anime characters you find attractive.
Satan isn’t technically an anime character, but I had to include him on this list because I adore him.
Tell us about your day to day life and what anime that would fit into! You can be creative here!
I literally had to Google “office anime”, and this was one of the results. But, I mean, I sometimes dream of something more fun. Something like this.
During the weekend, I like to go for walks by the river near my place.
Describe your hopes and dreams through an anime character.
This one is hard. I think every sports anime character inspires me in some way. They’re incredibly hard-working and motivated to achieve their goals. They know what they want and always try to better themselves. So, I would say that my “hopes and dreams” is to stay hungry for more and continue to better myself personally and professionally.
Ethan_07 @ Anime as a Cup of Tea
Kirito Narukami @ KiritoNarukami
Rise @ Phoenix Talks Pop Culture
Al’s Manga Blog @ Al’s Manga Blog
Eu @ Bishie Holic
I love the content from these bloggers. It’s right up my alley, and I’m sure if you’ll find something you like if you’re into anime, manga, or Japanese culture.
Anyway, thanks for reading!