Nominations will be at the bottom.
Without further ado, leggo~
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
I wonder how this person came up with this award title.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
What’s your favourite school subject and why?
In high school, it was lunch. Because, well, lunch.
In university, I didn’t have a favorite class. But I did enjoy comparative literature, psychology, and higher-level economics classes since I found them interesting.
What’s the thing you enjoyed doing the most in 2020?
Watching Run BTS! and Going Seventeen. 2020 was the year I got into these two amazing groups.
What do you like the most about being a blogger?
Connecting with the community.
- Would you travel to the past or the future and why?
- Novels or short stories and why?
- Live action adaptations or animation adaptations and why?
Blogger Recognition Award
I’ve seen this tag post circulating for some time, and it’s great to see more and more people doing it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and feature a link to their blog in your award post.
- Post the award banner somewhere on your blog.
- Share the reason why you started your blog.
- Share two pieces of advice that could benefit new bloggers.
- Nominate a maximum of fifteen other bloggers.
- Tell your nominees about your award post so they can participate!
Share the reason why you started your blog.
I’ve mentioned multiple reasons in previous blog posts. Those include curing boredom and relieving stress.
Another one would be to get rid of the voice in my head, haha. I tend to talk to myself a lot, and I just wanted a place to share some thoughts and opinions and see if that would resonate with anyone.
Share two pieces of advice that could benefit new bloggers.
Just write it
The idea may not be perfect or you may not even know where you’re going with a post. Regardless, just write. You’ll figure it out as you go.
Figure out how you’ll categorize and tag your posts.
Figuring this out early will give you an organized blog that’s easy for readers to navigate. It also saves a lot of reorganization time in the future.
Feel free to do both posts, just one, or none at all~