Honored to be tagged by the lovely A Geeky Gal for this! Thank you 😀 I’m going to
copy continue Megan’s idea and do games instead. (¬‿¬)
The brain is ready. LEGGO.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who
forcedintroduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime. (Games in this case)
- Write your tanka about the anime/game you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth
When two worlds collide
Bound by mystery and fate
Start to find treasures
At the end of each labyrinth
That trigger a memory
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
With interesting cases
Love to point in court
Build friendships along the way
And solve their differences
Lake Of Voices
Decide who to save
Decide who to leave behind
Or risk your own life
For those who decide to come
To face the creatures tonight
Spread The Love ❤
These guys probably don’t want my love forced upon them… but I’m doing it anways. ENJOY 😀
Mallow @ Secluded Observation
Princess @ Princess and Pages
Karin @ Otome Tantei