It was great waking up and seeing (technically) my first blog friend, Elle, tag me on this. Thank you! I send you lots of love and virtual hugs your way ❤
It also came at good time when I’ve been in a writing slump since my last post. Hopefully this will get some creative juices flowing.
- Display the logo
- Thank the blogger for the award
- Answer the questions the one who has nominated you
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
Now, without further ado, let’s jump into the questions 😀
1. What keeps you coming back when it comes to blogging?
The community and for my sanity.
I’ve started and deleted blogs in the past, not having the willpower at the time to continue posting. If I’m being honest, all I wanted was my blog to get popular without putting in the effort.
Nowadays, I’ve been following successful blogs such as Irina, Karandi, Of Midnight Ravings, The Midnight Ember , and more that foster a great community. While that is one of the things I strive for for this blog, blogging is also a creative outlet when I have motivation and inspiration to share whatever I want.
2. What accomplishment as a blogger are you most proud of?
That I haven’t given up, haha
In two months, this blog will be a year old. While that’s definitely not as long as other blogs, it makes me happy that I’m still coming back and writing on here.
3. What is your favorite book or show that you just can’t write about or discuss in your blog and why?
I don’t think there’s any… If I don’t write about a book or show, it’s mainly because I don’t have anything valuable to say about it yet or have anything to say at all.
4. Which of your posts do you want your readers to notice the most?
The first is my thoughts on otome games; the second leans towards recommendations of fanfictions; the last is a Harry Potter fanfiction I wrote on a whim.
5. Who would you like to live like for a day? (Can be a fictional character or not.)
Probably Sydney from Vicious by V.E Scwab. While she has the uncanny ability to bring people back to life through touch, I’m fond of her personality and her relationship with Victor and Mitch.
6. Using one fancy word, how would you describe your blog?
Muse – inspiration or creative influence.
7. What random question would you add to this list and what’s your answer?
Which Studio Ghibli film left a strong impression on you?
Grave of the Fireflies. I cry a river everytime.
I nominate the following bloggers and anyone else who’s interested in answering a few “about me” questions 😀
- Would you rather be reborn as a human or reborn as a fictional character?
- What inspired or motivated you to start blogging?
- What are some of your blogging habits?
- What are your thoughts on adaptations? (i.e book to movies or manga to animé or animé to live action?)
- Which books, animés, and/or games deserve more recognition? Why?
- What are your thoughts on animé cliches and/or book stereotypes?
- Coffee or tea?
Again, thanks to Elle for the nomination and cheers to everyone in the new year!